What is our Stone Resin Solid Surface material?
Our Solid Surface Stone Resin is a compact, high quality surface material. The composition is durable, soft to the touch, and easily repaired. Majority of our applications involve the matte finish due to its rich feel and easy care & maintenance.
What makes ADM’s products unique?
Here are some of the outstanding qualities to be aware of:
- Natural insulator and warmer to the touch.
- High in stain resistance.
- Option of choosing between Matte and Glossy White as the finish for all our designs (some color options available).
- Solid casting and hand sanding ensures the utmost precision, quality control, and care.
- Drillable material opens the option for a deck mounted tub filler.
- Material can be painted and polished if desired.
- Integrated overflows hide unnecessarily visible plumbing.
- Easy to clean with soapy water and sponge; for stubborn scratches and dirt, use fine sand paper to buff out and make like-new (matte only).
How can I go about purchasing one of your products?
Feel free to purchase directly from our website or a local dealer near you. If you are a re-seller or you are purchasing in bulk, please contact us directly for pricing and availability at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-864-5853.
Do you have a showroom near me where I can view your catalog?
Yes, we have a showroom in Vernon, California where we can take appointments for viewing. If you cannot make the drive, please call us at 888-864-5853 for options or free samples.
Can your wall mounted sinks be installed as counter tops or under mounts as well?
Most of our wall mounted sinks can be installed on counter tops. As long as the sink is leveled below, then you can use the outer rim to rest on the counter. Call for a more detailed explanation and availability.
What is the lead time to get some products from ADM?
We carry large stock of nearly our entire catalog to ensure reliability. There are some items that are made-to-order. Typically, once the order is placed, we will ship within 1-2 business days after; shipping transit times vary from 1-7 business days depending on location. It is best to check with an ADM associate prior to ordering to be on the same side.
If I live in another country, can I purchase ADM products?
Yes, we will ship worldwide and use our most reliable and insured shipping carriers as options to present. You can also arrange for your own shipping as well if desired.
Who do I speak to if I have any issues with the product quality or installation?
Please call and speak to our award winning customer service specialists at 888-864-5853.
Does my product/s come with a warranty?
Yes, our entire catalog is backed by our 10 year finish and functionality warranty.
Does your catalog come with any additional hardware for installation or use?
Yes, our products come with the necessary hardware for installation and usage (minus rough-in’s or traps). Shower panels come with all of the necessary mounting hardware.
- Bathtubs come with drains (Solid Surface Stone Resin white or chrome as options) and overflows built-in and integral to the body. Built-in overflows allow for any direction and placement installation.
- Sinks come with faucet holes drilled (if needed), drains, brackets & lag bolts (if necessary), and overflows (some styles only).
- Shower panels come with wall mounted brackets and all visible accessories. Shower panels do not come with mixing valves; mixing valves should be installed manually behind the shower panel.
- All stools and accessories come with the necessary mounting or functionality hardware.
- Tub fillers are cUPC (IAPMO) certified, and come with all of the necessary mounting and functionality hardware.
Do your sinks come with pre-drilled faucet holes in counter of the sink?
Our sinks come from the factory SEALED off. If you would like faucet holes, please let us know where, how many, and what size diameter/s. Having trouble getting this information? E-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 888-864-5853 where a specialist will be able to help you further. We will not ship the sink unless we have the instructions to be sure to let us know or allow us to help gain that information.
Can you expedite my orders shipment?
We might be able to expedite your shipment, but this all depends on the shipment size and weight. For the most part, freight shipping cannot be expedited unless noted before or under certain circumstances.
If an item is out of stock, when can I expect it to arrive?
It is best to check with a sales associate as they will have information for availability. Most of the catalog is stocked year round, but stock fluctuates randomly due to larger placed orders.